Wednesday, August 17, 2005

sigh

Today is my office roommate's last day. Both he and his wife got a job way up in Sacramento. He's the best person I've shared an office with, he's totally chill, quiet, didn't talk that much, but when we did talk, the conversations always felt pleasant. I want to express how I feel more than just saying "bye, have a good life; good luck" or some other hokey expression. I didn't feel like this for most other folks who've left from our office, but with Tad, it's different. We weren't that close at all, but I feel connected to him simply because he's such a nice guy and I really liked him for the reasons above. Bancy just suggested to give him something from the bookstore so it's both a memento from me and the university; what a brilliant idea!

3 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that Bancy sounds like a hot genius!

 
At 8/17/2005 3:19 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/17/2005 3:35 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

well I wound up getting him an SFSU pen set and a Gators notepad. Bancy found the pens, and I chose the notepad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home