Thursday, February 02, 2006

school started

I'm unemployed and focusing on finishing my degree, the bulk of the remaining classes taken this semester, before I'd need to find another job again. Already, challenges came up to greet me, but they're regular challenges like the difficulties of attempting to crash and add classes, which weren't successful. I still have three days left to finalize which class(es) I'll stick with for the whole semester. In any case, I'm taking a full load, and with this new "freedom" of not working, I'm taking classes in the middle of the day. But one of these classes, the Biology lab, is filled with 18-19 year-old freshmen, so talk about feeling out of place, that'd be me. Ugh, teenyboppers galore! I feel soooo old.

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2006 6:21 AM, Blogger Lena said...

Goodness...I can relate to feeling old in class lol. I applaud you for sucking it up and sticking with it though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home