Monday, January 23, 2006

a new day has come

It's a little before 11am on Monday morning. While the rest of the almost everyone is at work, I'm here in Elk Grove, still in my jammies, chilling out. It's a beautiful day out, the sun's shining, oh how I can't wait to go out there. This is the longest I've stayed in EG. Arrived late Friday night, and will leave sometime later this afternoon. Gotta soak in as much of my "freedom" for the next week, before the madness really starts.

Received a couple of emails from former colleagues and made sure I replied right away, because otherwise, with my track record for communicating, we'll definitely lose contact. Yeah, I'm really bad at keeping in touch, should've made that one of my New Year's resolutions.

Now I'll eat my breakfast and prepare for my day.

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Lena said...

Hey,I hope you're still soaking up your freedom and I hope all is well with ya. I'm pretty good with keeping in touch with folks, but even though it's past new year, you can still resolve to do better from now on, homie. Take care!

 
At 1/28/2006 5:13 PM, Blogger Christina said...

psst - if you're seriously looking for a cotton cap, maybe i can make you one? always looking to knit something new and i have yet to work with cotton. i know that had nothing to do w/ your post but i thought i'd let you know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home