Sunday, January 22, 2006

it was really lucky

Surprisingly AWESOME and funny!

Bancy told me that I may like this movie. I didn't want to see it at first, but temptation faced me at Costco today when they sold it for $12.99. Impulsive buying, so I told myself, noooooo!

A few minutes later, Roomie and I stopped by Blockbuster Video where they offer pre-viewed DVDS at a sale price; 3 for $25. It was really lucky that they had two copies of "Confessions" and so I grabbed one, also grabbed "Million Dollar Baby," and "Connie and Carla," which my sister recommended. I'm afraid to see "Baby" because I heard it's super depressing. I'm drawn to more light-hearted flicks, but not fluff. I mean I love my drama too, but for a day like today, light-hearted was the way to go. That Lindsay Lohan is one talented gal. She looked good before her current real-life dramas made her look like a skeleton.

This French flick, that Roomie rented, brought some grit, drama, and violence to the afternoon. Warning: dog lovers should avoid this movie at all costs. Talk about heartwrenching, a story about three brothers finding their way.

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 6:41 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

Four words: Josie and the Pussycats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home