Monday, January 08, 2007

celebrity sighting

At just one of Waikiki's ubiquitous ABC stores, I saw Scott Ian, guitarist for the metal band Anthrax. Too bad Roomie or I didn't bring a camera. Doesn't matter, I felt weird to ask him for a picture anyway. He was with his wife at the cash register. Seemed like they spent enough money ($100 = 1 gift, $300 = 2 gifts(?), $500 = etc.) at the ABC stores so they collected their free gift. See, all these famous celebrities are just regular peoples.

In my head, I kept referring to him as "Scott Weiland," but good thing all I said to him was, "hey you're from Anthrax, right?" because Scott Weiland is another person from another band. I discovered my mistake while looking for his picture to post on here.

I really haven't heard any Anthrax song. I only know him by watching VH1's "I Love the 70's/80's/90's" shows. He's really good on those shows too, very funny and amiable. His wife is also very pretty.

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 12:49 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Oahu kicks butt! Thanks for giving me something to look forward after a crap workday like today. We'll be going on our 4th trip too, this summer, for a friend's wedding.

Nice photos!

 
At 1/30/2007 4:47 PM, Blogger Anastasia B. said...

Cool! Too bad you didn't have your camera. You could have submitted your picture with him to Blender magazine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home